So this weekend was a blast.
My bestie, Shannon Duffy, came down from Toronto and we shopped until we literally dropped. We drank a dozen margaritas between us, laughed a ton, and met up with some FABULOUS authors and bloggers.
Oh yeah, and we also attended a little event called the Opal Launch Party with Jennifer L Armentrout and cover model Pepe Toth, where I not only snagged a copy signed by both of them for one lucky winner....but I also hugged Pepe.
Yep, I hugged Pepe.
That actually happened.
Anyhoo, all that kept me from announcing the winners from the Entangled Mistletoe Holiday Hop, so let me quickly do that now :)
- A Signed copy of My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century goes to Kati R
- The Swag Pack filled with bookmarks, trading cards, tattoos, bracelets, and pens goes to Maybe31 (he he, I love this name!)
- And an ebook copy of my recently released adult holiday novella (written as Carolina Jordan with Samantha Spencer), Unwrap Me, goes to Kim Kasch!
Congrats, girls! I'll be contacting all of you shortly!
Now For How To Enter The Signed OPAL Giveaway!!
(US only, sorry)
- To enter to win a paperback copy of OPAL signed by both Jennifer and Pepe, simply leave a comment below.
- If you tweet about the giveaway, come back and leave another comment and let me know for another entry!
- One tweet per day
- Contest ends next Monday, December 24th...Merry Christmas :)
I now leave you with pictures of my crazy self, acting the fool with my girls.
Question For You: What did YOU do this weekend??