This is where you can find all kinds of fun 'extras.' Behind-the-scenes goodies, future excerpts, links to my favorite things, and things that just make me happy. Come back often--you never know what I'll add next.
- Blog Buttons
- TRADING CARDS (for a set of these of your own, please contact me):
- TONS of links on the Renaissance (Architecture, Art History, Churches, Romance, Literature, Knights, etc)
Story Inspiration For My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century
Love MSSSC? Here's Some Fun and Sassy Recommendations
- -- PRADA & PREJUDICE by Mandy Hubbard, a fun Magical Realism/Historical romp through Regency England
- -- ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins, while not a historical at all, is another fish out of water story/romance, this time set in the city of love.
- -- Lisa Tawn Bergren's River of Time series is pure awesomesauce. The author contacted me to congrulate me when my book deal was announced, and I was stoked to discover this series. Time travel to Italy and hot guys...yep, we have some things in common (*grin*). The characters in this series actually go back even further in time, to the Middle Ages were men were men, chivalry ruled, and love was epic. If you haven't read this series yet, do so. Now :)
- -- A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR by Jude Deveraux. This is an adult romance, but is set in Renaissance England and is a fun magical realism/historical. In this novel, the love interest comes to the future in the first half of the book, and the protagonist time warps to the past in the second half. So much fun!