Flirt Squad, I'm thrilled to be introducing you to Cindi Madsen today. Cindi's the author of the upcoming, September 4th release, Demons of the Sun, and December's All The Broken Pieces.
And y'all, she's made of awesome.
We're gonna be hanging out with her for the next two weeks, getting to know both her and Demons of the Sun with exclusive excerpts, challenges, and quizzes, all for the chance to earn some major prizes.
Up For Grabs:
- Signed Demons of the Sun bookmarks
- A copy of the book from the lovely Ms. Madsen
- and a $15 Amazon Gift Card .... and let's face it peeps, we're all book-obsessed. You know you wanna win that (*grin*)
I'll be back tomorrow with all the ways you can earn points and the full schedule of fun ahead, but for now, if you want to play along email me at FlirtSquad@gmail.comwith the subject line: CINDI MADSEN, and I'll get you everything you want to know.....
....including an emailed excerpt exclusive for Squad members until the day before release!
So, let's get to it!
MEET CINDI MADSEN
Cindi Madsen sits at her computer every chance she gets, plotting revising, and falling in love with her characters. Sometimes it makes her a crazy person. Without it, she’d be even crazier. She has way too many shoes, but can always find a reason to buy a new pretty pair, especially if they’re sparkly, colorful, or super tall. She loves music, dancing, and wishes summer lasted all year long. She lives in Colorado (where summer is most definitely NOT all year long) with her husband and three children.
AND HER DEBUT, DEMONS OF THE SUN
Persephone didn’t ask to be the guardian of Hades Dagger, an artifact Hades forged to turn demons into daywalkers.
She didn’t ask for the demon blood running through her veins that allows her to touch the thing, either.
And she definitely didn’t ask for Jax, a cocky Warrior, to barge into her life and proclaim himself her bodyguard now that Hades wants his dagger back.
Forced to deal with this reality, along with an increase in demon attacks, and the fact members of the Order of Zeus keep turning up dead, Persephone finds her hands full.
When demons tell Persephone that she’s one of them she’s appalled... And a little intoxicated by the power she feels when they call her their queen. Telling Jax about her demon side might turn him away from her forever...
Something bad is brewing, and if Persephone doesn’t figure out a solution, and soon she’ll be responsible for unleashing Hell on Earth.
RANDOM QUESTION TIME:
First ever celebrity crush?
- My first celebrity crush was Devon Sawa. He was in Casper at the end, when Casper wasn't a ghost, but a super cute boy. I may have even bought a few Tiger Beat magazines with him on the cover. Do they even have those anymore? There were tear out posters of cute boys inside. I was too embarassed to hang them up on my walls, because I didn't want anyone to know that I liked boys, but I would flip through the magazine often.
You just won a $500 shopping spree. What do you spend it on: books or shoes? (*grin*)
-That's a tough question. I love books, I really do. But I'm like crazy addicted to shoes. Can't I split it up and buy both? But definitely more shoe heavy. If there are studs or they're glittery or hot pink...Man, I wanna go shoe shopping now :)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Vampire Diaries?
- Definitely Buffy. I mean those Vampire Diary boys are nice to look at and all, but Angel, Spike, and then BUFFY! She's sweet and cute, but she can kick some serious butt. I love, love, love a strong heroine. Plus the clever writing and the jokes were amazing. A couple Halloweens ago, I actually made my husband dress up like Angel and I dressed up as Buffy. I had a plastic battle axe and wooden stakes in my belt. It was awesome. (In fact, I have photos)
Yes, yes she does.....
See, made of awesome. Thanks so much for joining us this month, Cindi!!!
* And peeps, don't forget! Email FlirtSquad@gmail.com for an exclusive excerpt AND the details on the contest *
Until tomorrow, Stay Sweet, y'all <3