It's September....which means we are officially in the month that my debut hits shelves!
In fact, Amazon is already shipping copies out to wonderful peeps who pre-ordered the book! They sold out, re-ordered, sold out, and ordered more, so if you head over and they are out of stock, more are on the way =)
This month I have some AMAZING bloggers hosting me for the official Entangled Teen Blog Tour, and I'm super excited about all the guest posts and interviews coming your way. Below is the full schedule of stops and I would LOVE it if you come hang out with me!
Just bookmark this page and hop along with me over the next 16 stops (get it? Sixteen stops? he he) and enter for your chance to win some awesome prizes!!
- Monday, September 3rd -- MTG Reviews Top 16 Things Every Girl Must Have For The 16th Century
- Tuesday, September 4th -- Krazy Book Lady Random, Fun Facts About MSSSC Even My Husband May Not Know...
- Wednesday, September 5th -- A Tale of Many Reviews Super Exclusive, Can't Find ANYWHERE Else, EXTRA Scene!!
- Thursday, September 6th -- Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf Interview: What Advice Would I Give Cat AND Sneak Peek Info into A Tale of Two Centuries!!!
- Friday, September 7th -- Book Loving Mom Interview: Why Florence, Why A Backpack, and What Would I Pack In My Time Traveling Backpack??
- Monday, September 10th -- Fantasy Book Addict Interview: My FAVORITE Scene In Super Sweet, Writing Rituals, and MORE Info On A Tale Of Two Centuries!
- Tuesday, September 11th -- Fictional Distraction Interview: ME in 140 Characters, The Hardest Scene To Write in Super Sweet, and Which Character Is Most Like Me
- Wednesday, September 12th -- Xpresso Reads Why I'll Never Be A Time-Traveling Chica (Rachel's Techno Addictions)
- Thursday, September 13th -- Stuck in Books Interview With LORENZO!!!
- Friday, September 14th -- The Book Goddess Interview: Which YA Character Would Cat Be Best Friends With And Am I A Character Or Plot Driven Girl?
- Monday, September 17th -- Bookish Babes Where In The World Would I Go If I Had My Own Gypsy Girl?
- Tuesday, September 18th -- Two Chicks on Books My Super Sweet Playlist!!
- Wednesday, September 19th -- Tripping Over Books Interview with CAT: How Bad Was That Corset? AND Men In Tights: Hot Or Not?
- Thursday, September 20th -- YA Outside The Lines with Holly Schindler (Double Post!) Interview: Favorite Writing 'Trick' And My Universal Themes
- Friday, September 21st -- YA Books Central Interview: Why I Wrote Light, Favorite Tidbits, AND My Husband's Grandmother's Spaghetti
- Friday, September 21st -- Winter Haven Books How Do I Unmask MY Inner-Flirt?
Fun stuff, right??? Hope you see you on the blogs!